The ROX hernia repair team delivers the full spectrum of the highest quality interdisciplinary specialty care for patients with abdominal hernias, ranging from the simple to the most complex defects. Using the most advanced diagnostic techniques available, patients undergo a customized evaluation to establish a clear characterization of the abdominal wall and defect, allowing surgeons to develop an individualized reconstructive plan.
Out team of surgeons have extensive experience in managing patients with abdominal hernias, including expertise in the most advanced and minimally invasive techniques, and in fashioning complex abdominal wall reconstructions. Highly trained Minimally Invasive Surgeons with extensive experience will apply state of the art techniques and approaches to decrease discomfort and allow for a quicker, pain free recovery.
An interdisciplinary approach with General Surgeons and Plastic Surgeons is applied allowing a sound surgical repair of the defect, while concurrently providing an aesthetic cosmetic result.
Types of Hernias and Abdominal Wall Defects
- Inguinal and other types of groin hernia
- Umbilical hernia
- Ventral and incisional hernia
- Diastasis recti
- Athletic pubalgia (“Sports hernia”)
- Recurrent hernia
- Post-bariatric pannus
- Post-bariatric abdominal wall laxity
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair
- Laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair
- Laparoscopic incisional hernia repair
- Laparoscopic component separation
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Combined hernia repair and “tummy tuck”
- Post-Bariatric services